Fattoria San Lorenzo is a third generation family winery that is completely organic and biodynamic. Enrico Crognaletti was a master cooper who founded the estate, and handed it down to his son Gino, who spent his life filling the vineyards of his estate with the best clones of Verdicchio from around the area. Situated in Montecarotto about 30 kilometers from the Adriatic. The village is set behind the hills of Poggio San Marcelo. The estate is in the hamlet of San Lorenzo on the banks of the River Esino.
|Verdicchio di Gino
- (100% verdicchio grapes – 6 months on lees and 3 months in bottle)
|Verdicchio "Campo delle Oche" Clas. Sup.
- (100% verdicchio grapes – 2 years concrete, 1 year stainless steel)
|IGT Marche Riserva "Il San Lorenzo"
- (100% verdicchio – 120 months concrete & stainless steel + 10 months bottle)
|Rosso Piceno di Gino
- (60% Montepulciano, 40% Sangiovese – 12 months on lees, 3 months bottle)
|IGT Marche Rosso "Paradiso"
- (100% lacrima grapes – 36 months in wood + 6 months in bottle)
|IGT Marche Rosso "Il Solleone"
- (100% montepulciano grapes – 30 months in wood + 6 months in bottle)
|IGT Marche Rosso Riserva "Il San Lorenzo"
- (100% Syrah grapes – 100 months in concrete & stainless steel)
|Verdicchio Frigidus passito in vigna